All downloads have been archived for the time being; the game has gone under massive quality of life improvements since the first alpha release. As such, the final product will be virtually unrecognizable mechanically from the first two releases.
A downloadable ohmic
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT
A man feels he doesn't have enough. Another wants to preserve his current life, accepting no changes. Two women seem happy, but deep down, are troubled and self-conscious. Then, there is the parental figure with so much on his mind, so much to say, that he does not know where to start.
These are just a handful of the characters present in OHMIC, a modern RPG classic detailing the adventures of Ronald Cole, his close friend, Bruce Baldwin, his girlfriend, Rachel Jacobs, his co-worker, Felly Cameron, and his mentor, Frank Barnes. Undertake a long, personal adventure into the depths of the human ability to process life, make their own decisions and communicate with others.
- Around 20 hours in length
- Complex bosses and enemies, each with their owns strategies and move-sets
- Rich, varied soundtrack composed of both original and licensed songs
- A dark, engaging story with realistic, flawed yet sympathetic characters
- A deep gameplay experience that includes numerous types of weapons and equipment, hundreds of skills to use, over 15 different party members, varied dungeons, a battle system involving timed prompts, and more
- In-depth strategy guide with tips and step-by-step instructions on how to get through the game, and a character guide detailing every party member's learnable skills and gameplay styles
- A relaxed, subtle yet dramatic atmosphere that further enhances playthroughs
- Four difficulties, each suited for a particular type of gaming; from the laid-back Easy, to the grueling Demonic
- ...and more!
Expected Release Date
The full game is expected to be released between late 2019-early 2020.
- Official TrailerAug 21, 2019
- The first full demo has finally been released!Mar 30, 2019
- Gameplay video releasedJan 23, 2019
- Promo video for the end of the year!Dec 31, 2018
- Alpha 1 released!Nov 13, 2018
- Another teaserOct 04, 2018
- Website new domainAug 05, 2018
- 6th party member skills have been completedJul 09, 2018